Ultra Paws Traction Dog Boots (PK4)UPTXXP
The Traction Boots durable sole is pliable, super grippy, and ideal to prevent slipping on floors and light duty outdoors - plus they stay on your dog's paws!
Sizes: XXPetite (2.5cm), XPetite (3.2cm), Petite (3.8cm), XSmall (4.5cm), Small (5.7cm), Medium (7cm), Large (8.3 cm), XLarge (10.2cm) width
Available in six sizes in Red/Black, in sets of four.
Sold as a set of four boots
- Foam comfort pad helps keep the boots on!
- Patented design for indoor traction and light use outside.
- Traction for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions who are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors.
- Fleece keeps paws warm and protected.
- Fleece is breathable.
- Generous super-grip sole patch prevents sliding on wood and tile floors.
- Fastens on your dog's paw with one Velcro® strap.
- Fleece is not water-resistant in wet conditions.
- To prevent puncture of fabric, keep your dog's nails trimmed
How to put on Dog Boots
To measure the width of your dog’s foot, place the foot on a piece of paper and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog’s walking.
Mark the left and the right side of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the foot should be smaller than the boot size. For example, if the foot width is 1 1/2 inches, order an XSmall at 1 3/4 inches.
Unfortunately, there isn't a perfect solution for dogs that drag their feet. - we haven't found a material that will stand up to dragging and still be comfortable for the dog.
Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.